5 Nov 2015

essie - shearling darling

All about the nails


As we're getting nearer to christmas (can't wait^^) it is of course necessary to bring some festivity to our nails! So I decided to choose this nail polish:
                               
essie - shearling darling 

This one has been a favorite of mine since the first minute I got it. The dark red/purple is just perfect for autumn and winter but to be honest, I wouldn't also miss it in summer or spring. I just think it gives the nails some kind of an extra cool attitude plus it is super easy to put on thanks to the rather wide brush and the perfect liquidity of essie nail polishes. 

Would love to know what kind of nail polishes you use during the colder days!
Thanks for reading, 
Fairydust xo

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colour !! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour looks beaut! Very festive!

    Frenchy xx
    www.frenchysfancies.com

    ReplyDelete